During my training in "workplace health promotion" with a focus on stress, burnout and mobbing, I was able to learn a lot and expand my expertise in this area. In practice, however, I noticed more and more that coaching is not enough to support someone sufficiently in such difficult moments. So the question came up again and again:
What are the physical reactions in such situations? As we know, sleep disorders, restlessness, lack of energy, fears, and much more are inevitably part of it. This means that our immune system and other body functions get mixed up by diseases, traumas and other disorders.
Now I have been working for 2 years on further education in this field. My knowledge of the intestinal-brain-axis, which is responsible for the control of hunger and appetite, as well as the reactions of the intestine to emotions and stress, relates to:
- Our entire intestinal system, which has four to five times more neurons than the spinal cord - approximately a 100 million nerve cells
- The intestinal contents, which contain more bacteria, viruses and fungi than the entire earth has people, making our colon one of the most densely populated regions on the planet
- The knowledge that there are more than 1000 different species of bacteria
- The recognition that every person carries at least 160 types of bacteria in their intestinal tract
- The realisation that all bacteria, which together make up half a kilogram to two kilograms in our intestines, weigh more than our brain
- The communication between the intestine and the brain which takes place as follows: The intestine sends 90% of the communication to the brain, the brain sends only 10% to the intestine
- Stress, which has a negative effect on digestion in 85% of people
- The intestine, which is our largest hormone producing organ, i.e. more than 30 different hormones are produced, which have a direct influence on various body functions
With this knowledge of how important our intestine is, this topic is included in my coaching sessions. Because without a healthy intestine it is very difficult to return to a healthy psychological and sometimes even physical basis.
I will enlighten you about the following:
- What is meant by the immune system
- The connection between the intestinal flora and nutrition
- The intestinal bacteria and the issue of weight - how is it that some people do not gain weight and others gain it very quickly
- The influence of medicines on the intestinal flora and how to detoxify the body again
- What serotonin (happiness hormone) and dopamine deficiencies, which are responsible for depression, have to do with the gastrointestinal tract and how to remedy them naturally
- How to deal with chronic inflammatory bowel disease
- What intestinal diseases have to do with autoimmune diseases
- What it means when diseases migrate from the intestine via the vagus nerve to the brain and what consequences it has for health
- Effects of intestinal parasites on our psyche
- What influence bacteria can have on other forms of disease
I will be happy to inform you about the various natural forms of therapy in my practice.
Betriebliche Arbeits- und Organisationsgestaltung, Verbesserung der Gesundheit und Wohlbefinden am Arbeitsplatz, Arbeitsmotivation, Absenzen-Management und Case-Management.
Promotion de la santé en entreprise
Travail opérationnel et conception organisationnelle, amélioration de la santé et du bien-être sur le lieu de travail, motivation au travail, gestion des absences et gestion des cas.
Workplace health promotion
Operational work and organisational structure, improvement of health and well-being at the workplace, work motivation, absence management and case management.